Sunday 11 December 2016

Daily December Diary

Ten

A busy day, did a bit of much needed tidying. Daughter and her boyfriend arrived at 11.45. A quick cup of tea then off to Costco for shopping, Wing Yip for dim sum and more shopping then home with a full car! Tea and chat then got ready for concert. Lift to the venue with my neighbour{and singing friend} On arrival realised I'd forgotten my reading glasses! Luckily able to borrow a pair which enabled me to read the music, if making my view of our conductor slightly blurry! My daughter, son and partners in the front row. Concert still had a few mistakes but better than dress rehearsal. We will have a full autopsy on Thursday. Lift home with daughter and boyfriend and cup of tea with them before they loaded their shopping and returned to their flat.

No comments:

Post a Comment