Friday 29 December 2017

Daily December diary

My last entry for 2017
 Yesterday I watched the net and Harry Potter as I have just realised I did last year too!
Tomorrow, a family get together with my sister and family, and for the last day of the year, lunch with good friends.

Achieved last year
A trip to beautiful Budapest, and Lisbon too
visits to Kew in Spring and Autumn
Art class joined and continued
French learned sporadically
Alpha bear next level reached

Flexible blog plan for 2018

Jan    Read and reviewed
Feb  Postcards of the world
March   Declutter diary
April    Na Po Wri Mo
May   Art journey
June   Captured moments
July  Postcards sent to --
Aug  Prompts to tell a tale
Sept  Read and reviewed
Oct   Crafts revisited
Nov  Illustrated rhyme
Dec  Daily December diary


and wishing to all the happiest of New Years !

No comments:

Post a Comment