Tuesday 31 December 2013

Daily December Diary

30th and 31st December 2013

Wishing everyone a very happy New Year in 2014

Craft review

Completed in 2013
fabric flowers in April with my 7 year old niece
two mini hippos and a heart dishcloth in September
one male scarf in December
On looking back at my craft aims at the end of 2012, I completed none of them!

 Plans for this year
To try:  to finish two more scarves I bought wool for.
            calligraphy
            Chinese brush painting
            needle painting
           to try to complete a few of last years resolutions!!

Blog resolutions

Completed in 2013
Reading and reviewing 52 books in a year. Very enjoyable!

Challenges for this year

Read and review books in 52 genres in a year { 26 fiction and 26 non fiction} with the aim of broadening my reading range.

Learn more Mandarin,Cantonese and Malay

Try new recipes. It's very easy to stick to tried and tested recipes.

My favourite websites remain;

fifteen minutes of fiction
pinterest
postcrossing
memrise
ravelry


No comments:

Post a Comment